Although simple to use, InTouch has many valuable features to help you convert more prospects into customers that some of our users are unaware of. We understand that many of our customers are extremely busy running their businesses and do not have the time to delve deep into the system and discover all of its rich features.
So over the past couple of weeks, we have produced some new support videos based on the questions and queries our support team hear most frequently.
These videos are quick and easy to follow with step by step instructions and can be found on our support site. Topics include:
- How to create a webform and link it to an existing automation
- How to integrate with Google
- How to integrate with WordPress
- How to add a contact to an existing automation or group
- How to add social links to email campaigns
- How to add a public document and link it to an email campaign
We encourage you to spend a few minutes looking over the new videos to see how they can help you and we hope you find them really useful.
We are going to be working hard over the next few weeks to bring you more support videos and we welcome your feedback. If there are any areas of the system you’d like us to cover in a video demo, please let us know in a support ticket, or connect with us on Twitter or Facebook and drop us a message.