What Do I Get?
The system training looks to make you fully aware of all of the InTouch functionality and provide answers and help to up to 8 staff members on how to start using InTouch. This service is carried out by one of the InTouch customer success team. Within the set-up we:
- Outline the support process and make you aware of system resources
- Understand the current way in which customer information is managed within your organisation
- Go through all modules of InTouch, how they work and outline tips and techniques on how to use the different aspects of the system
- Look to load existing customer data (based upon an agreed data template) and create any new data/custom fields within your InTouch Account
- Create groups for segmenting your data and explain the purpose of groups and how they are used within InTouch
- Create the automated sequences structure to drive your sales and marketing process
- Provide assistance with setting up an email template and first email campaign that you can use for marketing purposes
- Provide general tips, tricks and great advice.
What Doesn’t it Include?
The training does not provide you with:
- Additional support services over and above what is outlined above
- Ongoing monthly services to deliver marketing campaigns
£60 per hour via a phone/web call (International)
£800 – £600 face to face + travel expenses. Limit of 8 people per session (UK Only)