2018

Why Lead Nurturing is the Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

 

It is a common belief that when a potential customer shows interest in your product, that the person will most likely go for it. You may think that because of your great video demo or your marketing techniques your prospect will certainly buy from you. Well this is not entirely true. Research has shown that out of all the people who show interest in your product only about 20% end up purchasing the product. The remaining 80% just breeze through the information and end up walking away. The question now is –what can you do to increase the number of those who buy your product after they show interest?


To increase sales from those who showed interest you MUST nurture them. Lead nurturing, simply put is building a relationship with a potential customer who is not buying yet. By the time you build a healthy relationship with this customer, it leads to a potential sale.


Why is lead nurturing such a great idea?

 

1) 67% of marketers worldwide have reported that they experience at least 10% increase in sales opportunities through lead nurturing, while 15% of marketers experience opportunities increase by 30% or more. (Demand Gen Report)

 

2) Reports state that 65% of marketers have not established lead nurturing. (MarketingSherpa)

 

3) It is reported that using lead nurturing showed that 15-20% of the “not yet ready to purchase” customers turned into sales.(Gleanster)

 

4) According to a business enterprise, they saw some benefits from lead nurturing: (Eloqua)

 

  • Increase in the number of opportunities entering the pipeline by 118%
  • Increase in the conversion rates at every stage of the funnel
  • 30% of visitors convert to marketing qualified leads

 

5) Lead nurturing emails to get an about 4-10 times more response when compared to bulk email blasts. (Demand Gen Report)

 

6) According to research, companies that use lead nurturing generate 50% more sales leads at 33% lower cost per lead. (Forrester)

 

7) According to research, lead nurturing can save up to 80% of the direct mail budget and bring a whopping 10% increase in generated revenue in 6-9 months (Gartner Research)

 

8) Reports show that 74% of all the top-performing companies in the world employ automated lead nurturing. (HubSpot)

 

9) Research shows that about 86% of consumers would like to get promotional emails from companies they purchase from at least once monthly, and 15% would like to get these emails daily. (Statista)

 

10) About 64% of marketers reported that they saw the benefits of using marketing automation after six months of its implementation.
(Regalix)

 

Lead nurturing is a great idea. In fact, it’s the best thing that has happened since sliced bread. All of these statistics show that you cannot use lead nurturing and get a negative feedback. You always get a positive response. It helps your potential customers feel loved and important, and everyone likes feeling important. It also helps your customers to understand what the product has to offer them fully. It makes the customer not just a customer but a part of the business. Lead nurturing is awesome and you MUST take advantage of it!

 


We’ve just released 4 FREE Lead Generation e-Books…

 

 Lead Generation Social Media Marketing E-book Cover Lead Generation Video Marketing E-book Cover

Simply fill out the form below and your e-book will be delivered straight to your inbox:

  Leave me blank

Related Blog Posts:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *